Skip to content

Additional Information


State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)

We are excited to announce that the University of Utah has become a SARA institution.  Participation in SARA will have a profound impact on how the University navigates state authorization questions.

U of U Current Authorizations by State

Our state authorization map provides a visual guide to the University of Utah's current authorization status in each state.

For verification of authorization, please see our official approvals.

Practicum Information by Program

Official program requirements, course information, and sample 4-year plans (for undergraduate programs) can be found in the University catalog.

Information on practicums, field experiences, and similar educational activities can be found on the program homepages (links in the catalog), or under the Professional Licensure Disclosures section of the student information page for state authorization.

Student Consumer Complaints

Students who have complaints against the school relating to fraud, false advertising, or other deceptive practices can learn more about registering complaints by reviewing our Student Consumer Complaint page with the Office of the Registrar.

Tuition/Cost of Attendance

Undergraduate, graduate, and differential tuition information and fee schedules.

General information about the University of Utah Financial Aid office and services.


Contact State Authorization
(801) 587-7843

Last Updated: 8/23/22