Skip to content

Professional disclosures by Program

The University of Utah discloses whether University programs below will fulfill state/territory educational requirements for professional licensure and/or certification. Some state/territory agencies require additional requirements beyond education, which may include (but are not limited to): additional post-graduation examinations or experience, application and licensing fees, criminal background checks, reference checks, fingerprint submissions, etc. Continuing education may also be required for maintenance of licensure/certification. While the University can provide initial guidance, it is ultimately your responsibility to continually check with the state/territory where you intend to seek licensure to confirm all licensing/certification requirements.

State/territory licensing/certification requirements are always subject to change at the discretion of the state/territory agency. The University will routinely update these pages, but we strongly recommend you inquire with the applicable state/territory agency to confirm your eligibility for licensure/certification. For any questions regarding licensure/certification, please contact the state/territory agency directly.

Licensing/certification requirements vary by state/territory and relocating could impact whether you will meet eligibility requirements for licensure/certification. For any questions about relocation eligibility, contact the state/territory agency where you desire licensure/certification before relocating to ensure that you will be eligible for licensure/certification or reciprocity.

Last Updated: 9/11/23